Emma: A translated life

by Emma Ciccotosto | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0949206636 Global Overview for this book
Registered by woosang of Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on 10/18/2005
Journal Entry 1 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Welcome to BookCrossing :-)

If you find this book, and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

I hope you'll journal this book (you may remain anonymous), and maybe even join up (it doesn't cost anything to join).

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser, please consider using me, Woosang, as the member who referred you.

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Crossing!

Released 14 yrs ago (11/11/2005 UTC) at Margaret Timpson Park, Benjamin Way in Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Belconnen Lifeline Books fair

Journal Entry 3 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 26, 2010
Horrors ! This book was picked up in Adelaide ?? I certainly don't remember doing so - unless Charlene did, and it's a book she left behind for me to journal.

Anyway, I've found it now (while looking for one Skyring knows about) and letting you both know I'm catching up. More soon....

Journal Entry 4 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 10, 2010
Doubt I'll find time to read this, so setting it free.

As an ex-library book, this had already been neatly covered to protect it on its journey. Now older, heavier covering removed, and neatly recovered with a special sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 5 by Jenny-G at Italy, Lifetime Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (6/8/2010 UTC) at Italy, Lifetime Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases

Another book against part eleven (Italy) of my Lifetime Release Challenge.

Book posted sea mail from Kilsyth post office today, Tuesday June 8 2010, with a BookCrossing magnet.

Buona lettura !

Journal Entry 6 by Miss-Piggott at Roma, Lazio Italy on Monday, September 06, 2010
I received this book a couple of days ago while I was away, I'm sorry I couldn't journal it sooner.
I'm intrigued by the fact the woman whose life this books tells was originally from Abruzzo, a region which is only half an hour far from here.
Thanks Jenny for the lovely surprise. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Miss-Piggott at L'Asino Che Vola in Roma, Lazio Italy on Sunday, January 16, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (1/11/2011 UTC) at L'Asino Che Vola in Roma, Lazio Italy