Woza Albert! (Modern Plays S.)

Registered by MrMustard of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by MrMustard from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 15, 2005
It's about the Second Coming and is set in present day South Africa apparently. Looks quite interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by MrMustard from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Plays aren't really meant to be read straight, so this was quite hard work. I guess the story is pretty interesting, and I would like to see the play performed, but the experience of just reading it was a little flat. Also, as it is set in South Africa under apartheid, it actually seems somewhat dated.

Released 1 mo ago (5/11/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Campbell Road 📚 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Helping fill a new LFL.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 12, 2021
I didn’t take the book but wanted to journal it as I visited the new Campbell Road LFL after seeing the release alerts yesterday. Will release again. I did take a couple of non-BC books though. Thanks for drawing my attention to this great new LFL, MrMustard.

Released 1 mo ago (5/12/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Campbell Road 📚 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

I put the book back in the LFL for someone else to choose.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021