French Grammar

by Hugo's Language Institute | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 11/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 03, 2005
My friend Amber has been cleaning again. She still blames her x
to some extent, but many of these books are hers/her kids. Thankfully
she loves me and knows I will take as many books as she can find, and
so, here I am, registering another car load of books brought down
from Arvada to my home in Littleton.

Journal Entry 2 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 03, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2006
headed to BOOKWORMINUSALL, first drawn in the Great RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL on Saturday, January 21, 2006
This GREAT RABCK selection..."French Self-Tuition In Three Months"...has arrived safely and may well be "in my care" for awhile!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH innae!!! : )

A Four Challenge Wild Release at Arbor Rose for the Veteran's there for:

1. You're Such an Animal (Secretariat) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522418
2. 3 every week for 2015 (hyphen8) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/515073
3. 2015 (Sept-Dec) KTM (booklady331) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/522677
4. Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center Release (BOOKWORMINUSALL)http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/521605

Released 3 yrs ago (9/5/2015 UTC) at Arbor Rose Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center in Mesa, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK: HELLO...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing--maybe even make a journal entry on this book. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free.

HAPPY READING!