Undead and Unwed (Berkley Sensation)

by MaryJanice Davidson | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 042519485x Global Overview for this book
Registered by meshe of Bonaire, Georgia USA on 10/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I love it. Not sure how to categorize this book. Part Vampire fantasy, part Chick lit, part humor? Not sure, but it was a gas. Betsy Taylor is my kind of Vampire Queen. Just enough humor to make the vampire palatable. And the shoes, what about the shoe thing. Great best friend and that sexy Sinclair. What more do you want?

Journal Entry 2 by meshe at on Thursday, October 20, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (10/20/2005 UTC) at

replacement for bookring to sharalsbooks

Journal Entry 3 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, October 30, 2005
Received in the mail today with another book from my wish list. Thank you so much for sending this along to get my bookray kick started again!

Journal Entry 4 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, October 30, 2005
This book will become a bookray when I finish reading it. If you would like to participate, please PM me with your location and shipping preferences (whether or not you are willing to ship internationally). Please check back often as the shipping order may change as more people respond with their preferences.

Color Code:
Bookcrosser who has finished with the book and passed it on.
Bookcrosser who currently has possession of the book.
Bookcrosser to whom the book is enroute to / waiting to be journalled.

sharalsbooks - AZ
jarrett622 - VA no response to PM's; skipped
tattsky26 - CA asked to be skipped
starlite4 - CA

Bookray Rules

1. Reading has to be relaxing, I find. So I'm not going to set a rule that you have to finish the book within one month or within three weeks. But, of course it's not preferable that the book will stall somewhere. Please keep in mind others are waiting to read the book so keeping it for two months is not appropriate either. If you don’t think you will be able to read the book in a timely manner, please let me know. I can move you further down the list, if necessary.

2. When the book arrives, please let us know that you received it, by making a journal entry.

3. Start reading :-) When you're more than halfway through the book, PM the next person for their address.

4. When you've finished the book, make another journal entry with your thoughts.

5. Release the book to the next person on the list.

6. The last person on the list may release the book in the manner of their choosing!

7. Have Fun & Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by sharalsbooks at on Sunday, November 27, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (11/27/2005 UTC) at

Book is going to kbgoffe in Oregon. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2005
This just arrived today with perfect timing. I finished last night the bookray book I was reading and was ready for a new book. This looks like it will be a fun read. Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 7 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Friday, December 09, 2005
This was a cute fun read. I loved how sassy Betsy was alive or dead. Her denial to follow any of the rules once she became a vampire was hysterical. Now I need to read the next books in this series to see what she is up to next. Just for fun I added a picture of a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes since Betsy was a shoe addict.

Thanks for sending this out as a bookray sharalsbooks! This book is now off to toxickittikiss.

DC# 0304 0370 0002 0313 6086
USPS Track & Confirm

Journal Entry 8 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Thursday, December 29, 2005
Thanks for sending me this. I cannot wait to read it.

Journal Entry 9 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Sunday, January 22, 2006
Soo sorry that I forgot this was a bookray. I read this book a while ago. I thought this book was really funny. Some of the things Betsy would say is totally what I would say. I hope I can read the other books in the series soon. Thanks for giving me the chance to read this. Will send off as soon as I recieve an address from the next person in line. Sorry again for the delay.

Journal Entry 10 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Thursday, February 16, 2006
Okay I'm going to contact ilovedragon04 now. BelleMorte has not contacted me back when I pmed them a couple times. Hopefully I can get this book out there soon.

Journal Entry 11 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Sunday, February 19, 2006
Alright lets try this again. ilovedragon04 asked to be skipped so I'm going to contact jdonahue1967 now.

Journal Entry 12 by jdonahue1967 from Canonsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 08, 2006
rec'd in today's mail =)

I just listened to Undead and Unreturnable a couple of days ago, and am looking forward to reading this and the others in their proper order!

Journal Entry 13 by jdonahue1967 from Canonsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 14, 2006
What fun! I read Undead and Unreturnable last week, so this answered quite a few questions for me =)

4/14: It's now winging its way overseas =)

Journal Entry 14 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2006
Received book today from jdonahue1967 - thanks!

Looking forward to reading this as it sounds like a fun read :o)

Journal Entry 15 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 30, 2006
I really enjoyed this book, enough to let the bath water go cold on more than one occasion I was that gripped!

A nice, light, fun read, perfect for taking your mind off the real world :oD

I've PM'd Lusty in Australia and will send on as soon as I get their address.

Journal Entry 16 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 30, 2006
Having checked Lusty's bookshelf, it looks like they sourced this book through another ring/ray back in 2004 (wish people would let sharalsbooks know!) so i've PM'd Sally906 instead.

Journal Entry 17 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, May 01, 2006
Not having much luck i'm afraid! Sally906 has asked to be skipped so i've PM'd Orage in Germany....

Journal Entry 18 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 06, 2006
Didn't hear anything from Orage after a Pm an an ISO post in the bookring/ray forum, so i've contacted Vikki in Japan and the book has been posted to her today.

Journal Entry 19 by Vikki from Aomori / 青森市, Aomori-ken Japan on Sunday, May 14, 2006
The book arrived safely. Thanks for the chocolates, they were yum!

Journal Entry 20 by Vikki from Aomori / 青森市, Aomori-ken Japan on Sunday, May 21, 2006
I don't normally read this type of book but I really enjoyed Undead and Unwed. It was quite funny in places. An amusing, quick read. Thanks!

Journal Entry 21 by Vikki from Aomori / 青森市, Aomori-ken Japan on Tuesday, June 27, 2006
tattsky26 asked to be skipped, so the book is on its way to starlite4. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 22 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 10, 2006
This book appears to be lost in transit. Hopefully it will resurface some day.