Earthcore

by Scott Sigler | Audio Downloads |
Registered by mmjrules of Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on 10/11/2005
Journal Entry 1 by mmjrules from Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Deep below a desolate Utah mountain lays the largest platinum deposit ever discovered. A billion-dollar find, it waits for any company that can drill a world's record, three-mile-deep mine shaft.

EarthCore is the company with the technology, the resources and the guts to go after the mother lode. Young executive Connell Kirkland is the company's driving force, pushing himself and those around him to uncover the massive treasure.

But Kirkland and EarthCore are not the first to find this treasure. The mountain's history reveals two centuries of disappearances, murder, and insanity.

The discovery of ancient platinum knives, razor-sharp despite lying untouched for 1,000 years, reveals evidence of an ancient culture. If the artifacts are genuine, they show a pre-historic empire that once spanned from the Southern tip of South America all the way up through the American Southwest.

Wealth and fame lie under that Utah mountain, but at three miles below the surface, where the rocks are so hot they burn bare skin, something has been waiting for centuries. Waiting ... and guarding. Kirkland and EarthCore are about to find out first-hand why this treasure has never been unearthed.

EarthCore picked up 10,000 listeners as the world's first podcast-only novel, keeping the thousands of fans on the edge of their seat with twenty weekly audiobook installments.Now you can have the whole sensational, edge-of-your-seat story in print form! Click here to order now!

This edition also features 3 extra tracks:
-Questions & Answer Session with Scott Sigler
-Scott Sigler Interview by Soccergirl Inc
-Bonus missing EarthCore chapter by Soccergirl Inc

Ancestor is Here!
Scott's new podcast novel is certain to have you clutching your iPod in
white-knuckled intensity. It's free, it's thrilling, it's the hottest
shit on the burner. Click here
to go to the Ancestor website to sign up for the FREE AUDIOBOOK
PODCAST

Released 14 yrs ago (10/12/2005 UTC) at Ακτή Καλαμίτσα in Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece

Journal Entry 3 by mmjrules from Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I liked the Cd I made so much that I decided to keep one for myself!^_^

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, February 04, 2006
The owner gave it to me.

CAUGHT IN THESSALONIKI THESSALONIKI GREECE

Journal Entry 5 by dragongrrrr from Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on Saturday, February 04, 2006
The owner gave it to me.

Journal Entry 6 by mmjrules at Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on Saturday, February 12, 2011
Dragongrrrr gave it back to me.

I will release it again soon

Journal Entry 7 by mmjrules at Cafe Bazaar in Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece on Saturday, February 12, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (2/27/2011 UTC) at Cafe Bazaar in Thessaloniki - Θεσσαλονίκη, Thessaloniki Greece

I will release it at the next meetup