Guinness World Records

by Unknown | Education |
ISBN: 0851121926 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pam99 of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by pam99 from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 09, 2005
My brother used to love these books as a child, and one of us bought him this for Christmas last year I think - he's moving to New York and it was among the bags of 'stuff' he brought back from London for me to rummage through and dispose of. Will release during half term as part of the '52 towns in 52 weeks' challenge, I imagine small boys (and grown men) are still as fascinated by lists and strange facts as ever!!

It's a very large and very shiny book, so releasing it discretely will be a challenge in itself...

Journal Entry 2 by pam99 at Ferry in Dunoon, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (10/16/2005 UTC) at Ferry in Dunoon, Scotland United Kingdom

I'm planning a day out cycling, this is far too heavy to carry so I'll be releasing it either on the Western Ferries ferry to Dunoon, or near where the boat comes in on the Dunoon side.

Journal Entry 3 by sco1972 from Dunoon, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2005
we got the book on the dunoon ferry crossing from gourock plan to read and then leave it for someone else to enjoy

CAUGHT IN DUNOON ARGYLL SCOTLAND