The Dog Walker : A Novel

by Leslie Schnur | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0743482077 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Lizanne of Madison, New Jersey USA on 10/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Lizanne from Madison, New Jersey USA on Sunday, October 02, 2005
Fun book

Journal Entry 2 by Lizanne from Madison, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 09, 2006
sent to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Got this book in the mail yesterday (1/10) from Lizanne as a RABCK. Thank you very much. Will read and pass on.

Lizanne, contact me anytime if you see something on my bookshelf you want. Thanks very much for the RABCK...you're the best

Journal Entry 4 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Monday, February 06, 2006
This is a delightful book. Nina is a dog walker in New York City, she used to work at a publishing house writing the flaps for new books, which impressed her mother but bored Nina.
She snoops around the apartments of her clients when she drops off the dogs. This gets her into alot of trouble. One of her clients, Daniel, isn't quite as he seems to be.

It was a wonderful, delightful, funny book. A quick read. Maybe it'll even inspire you to follow YOUR dreams.

Thanks, Lizanne for letting me enjoy this book. I'd like to keep it going with more BCer's.

Available for trade or RABCK

Journal Entry 5 by piper1 at Alverno College (details in notes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 16, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at Alverno College (details in notes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Released to Alverno's library in fun book section