Mourning Glory

by Warren Adler | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0758200447 Global Overview for this book
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 9/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 24, 2005
Beavercreek Library Booksale purchase

FROM THE PUBLISHER
Thirty-eight year old divorcee Grace Sorentino is in a precarious position – upwardly mobile in age, downwardly mobile in income. A cosmetician on Palm Beach's fashionable Worth Avenue, she barely makes enough for her and her 16-year old daughter to live on. When Grace loses her job, she reluctantly pursues a cynical scheme to snare a rich widower. But when she finally comes within reach of her goal, she finds herself enmeshed in a self-spun web of deception and danger that threatens to rob her of everything she holds dear. A timely novel of romance about the cost of getting what you want -- when what you really want is priceless.

SYNOPSIS

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 10, 2007
On the way to BlueAngel24...happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by blueangel24 from San Juan, not specified not specified on Friday, July 20, 2007
The plot seems to be interesting. Thanks to noumena12 for sending me this one. My list of TBR books is getting longer. I might be doing some RABCK after I've read them.