Anita and Me

by Meera Syal | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dododumpling of St. Neots, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 9/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by dododumpling from St. Neots, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2005
23 October 2005
I'll be sending this off to my NSS... partner tomorrow. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 2 by appletreen from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, October 31, 2005
Also in my NSSBS/H parcel, thank you very much dododumpling.

Journal Entry 3 by appletreen from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, August 06, 2007
I really enjoyed this book and it was won in the Pink bookswap on BCUK extra.

Sending off today after rather a long delay. Many apologies but I am getting more in control of life for the moment.

Journal Entry 4 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, August 19, 2007
Received after the Thinkpink bookswap! Thanks Catrionamoore :-)

Journal Entry 5 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, September 02, 2007
Really enjoyed this bitter sweet, beautifully written story. Syal really brings her characters to life and touches on the big themes - childhood, jealousy, families, racism, growing up - and all in a small black country village. Wonderful!

Journal Entry 6 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, December 16, 2007
Being released at Book party 15.12.2007 or at local Caritas Shop