Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from Them

by LIZ CURTIS HIGGS | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by CuddleBug of New Cumberland, Pennsylvania USA on 10/17/2002
Journal Entry 1 by CuddleBug from New Cumberland, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 17, 2002
Liz has a serious talent for making stories of the bible come to life with a twist, in modern times. This book has helped me to relate to the women depicted in the bible, in ways that I can compare them to my daily life, my past, and my future walk with God. I can't begin to explain how wonderful this book is. I love it so much, I bought a copy to share. Don't miss out on reading this work that will awaken your world to the truths hidden in the stories of these women.

Journal Entry 2 by CuddleBug at Capital City Dental Center in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 17, 2002
Release planned for Friday, October 18, 2002 at Capital City Dental Center in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania USA.

I plan on leaving this book with one of the women that works at the office who showed an interest in the book today when she saw me reading a copy. I hope she enjoys the book, and then passes it on to someone else that might love it as much as I do. Blessings!

Journal Entry 3 by CuddleBug from New Cumberland, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 25, 2002
I left this book at the with a member of the staff at Capital City Dental Center, in hopes that it would be passed to the hygenist that I spoke with that was interested in reading it, on October 18th. I also noted in the cover to read it, enjoy it, and please release it to another at some point. I pray that it touches anyone that reads it, the way that it has touched my life.