His Mistress's Secret (Mistress to a Millionaire)

by Alison Fraser | Romance |
Registered by SecretPal of Providence, Rhode Island USA on 9/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by SecretPal from Providence, Rhode Island USA on Sunday, September 4, 2005
OK... how about a poll?

Should I change the title to HIS MISTRESS' SECRET or leave it as is?

Journal Entry 2 by SecretPal at on Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (10/12/2005 UTC) at

off this goes to Kansas, part of my 50 state challenge! Surprise!

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, October 17, 2005
Wow!! What a great surprise, thank you! I'll leave the title to you - that's the one rule I could never firmly grasp.

Journal Entry 4 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, January 8, 2006
I was intrigued by the "secret". Which ended up being slightly anti-climactic. I have to admit to some rather large skimmage in the middle of this book. I didn't feel the passion between the two characters. In fact I didn't like either of them much. But it was still soooooo neat to get a secret RABCK, this book will hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 5 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, January 21, 2006
One of my goals for 2006 is to send a suprise RABCK to each of the 50 states. This is book #5 towards that goal. Headed to raerae78 in NY. Enjoy - please feel free to do with the book as you please. :)

Journal Entry 6 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Sunday, January 29, 2006
Thank you for the surprise! I received this book in yesterdays mail from a fellow bookcrosser :)

Journal Entry 7 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Thursday, February 23, 2006
going into terra57's romance bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by terra57 from Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by terra57 from Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 6, 2006
Okay book.