Hannibal Rising

by Thomas Harris | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 1/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Friday, January 12, 2007
My wonderful beautiful partner bought this for me today!! I'm so excited to have the book, may have to bump it WAY up on my TBR!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2007
What a great book this was! It was just what I had been waiting and hoping for since reading Hannibal, a nice glimpse into his past to see what made him the monster he is today. I actually felt sympathy for him (although I must admit, throughout the series, I have always loved his character).

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Los Lunas, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I held on to this for a while thinking I would eventually re-read it. Alas, reality is that there is simply not enough time to read everything I want, much less re-read stuff, so I will set this free!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing at Flying Star on Menaul in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (5/27/2012 UTC) at Flying Star on Menaul in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Leaving on the Bookcrossing shelf. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ1wing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012
On the shelf!

Journal Entry 6 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ1wing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, June 17, 2012
Travelling