Menage

by Emma Holly | Romance |
ISBN: 035233231x Global Overview for this book
Registered by bookrabbit of Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on 9/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by bookrabbit from Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, September 01, 2005
On loan to CheriePie

My first Emma Holly novel - - She is a great writer who makes her characters real people that you care about. - which is rare in erotica.

"Philadelphia bookstore owner Kate comes home from work one day to find her two flatmates in bed together. Joe - a sensitive composer - is mortified. Sean - an irrepressible bad boy - asks her to join in. As they embark on a polysexual menage a trois, Kate wants nothing more than to keep both her admirers happy. However, things become complicated. Kate has told everyone that Sean is gay, but now he and Kate are acting like lovers. Can the three of them live happily ever after - together?"

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, September 02, 2005
Thanks to bookrabbit for lending this to me. :)

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Saturday, September 23, 2006
I'm glad I finally found a chance to squeeze this book into my reading queue. It was a wonderful read... I could barely keep my hands off myself. The story starts out with what would be any woman's fantasy: Kate has two hot male housemates, Sean and Joe, living with her, and not only are they hot for each other, but they're hot for her too! After Kate discovers Sean and Joe together in her bedroom, Sean dares her to join them. What follows is a hot and steamy sexual relationship between the three of them, a ménage à trois, with all partners being faithful to one another, meaning they don't date or sleep with anyone else outside the threesome. Throughout this, Kate and Joe develop more serious feelings towards one another that go beyond sex and lust, and how these dynamics work within the current relationship is the subject of much of the book.

This is my 4th Emma Holly book and I definitely look forward to reading a lot more!

I've put this aside to return to bookrabbit when we hook up again... which should hopefully be soon, okay girlfriend?? I'm done traveleing for the summer, your kids are back in school and I assume your traveling has now relaxed somewhat too, so let's do it soon, okay?

Journal Entry 4 by bookrabbit from Wilmington, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 03, 2007
Back from a brief trip across town . . .