Hideaway (Red Fox older fiction)

by Ruth Thomas | Teens |
Registered by Rivercassini of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/30/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I don't recall where this one came from, but I seem to have several copies so thought it best to release a few to find their own way in the wild.

Released 13 yrs ago (9/18/2005 UTC) at Bench in Baxter Park Field in Sydenham, Greater London United Kingdom

Left on swings behind bench

Journal Entry 3 by cylkev from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 13, 2006
Found book at bus stop in 2005 and started reading it to my children. maybe it was a bit old for them and the chapters are quite long, but it got abandoned about 1/3 of the way in. however it is well written although the story drags a bit at times, and we came back to it a year later and i completed reading it to my children who got to enjoy the developments in the story and want to know what happened next.