The Flawed Glass

by Ian Strachan | Children's Books |
ISBN: 074970151x Global Overview for this book
Registered by harmaja of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by harmaja from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 26, 2005
Removed from the library collection. Will be read at some point.

Journal Entry 2 by harmaja at Itäkeskuksen kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (10/12/2011 UTC) at Itäkeskuksen kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

As the controlled release didn't work out, I'll wild release instead! I'm leaving the book in the Itäkeskus library book exchange shelf today. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, May 6, 2012
Left-overs from the Cable Factory, will continue its journey next Saturday to the Street festival of Arabia. Where the book has spent all this time is a mystery!

Journal Entry 4 by Lukutoukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, June 10, 2012
I took this at our national summer meeting in Tampere. :)

Journal Entry 5 by Lukutoukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, February 20, 2016
I could really feel the protagonist's difficult situation: how to show you have a fine mind if you have a limited control over your body? Fortunately, she's a resourseful person.

Journal Entry 6 by jonnukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, February 20, 2016
And I took this today!! To be read :)

Journal Entry 7 by jonnukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Just finished reading. Loved this. Although you can not speak properly or you can not even move properly you still have courage to do things and you still learn to do things.

Journal Entry 8 by jonnukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, July 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/24/2021 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

If you want to read something in English for change, here is your chance!! You won't get disappointed :)

Journal Entry 9 by jonnukka at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, July 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/24/2021 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

En tiiä mitä sähläsin äsken mutta joissain opuksissa on nyt vapautusajat päin prinkkalaa.... teepäs kaikki uudestaan :/ Eli tää kirja tahtoo jonkun mukaan!!

Journal Entry 10 by Joika at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, July 23, 2021
Thank you for the book. Look at the cover - I think it is beautiful. I have a soft spot for beautiful covers.

Journal Entry 11 by Joika at Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Friday, July 30, 2021
This book for young readers was different. I quite liked it. The milieu was interesting with an island involved and all those birds. There were only few characters in the story so it focused on the main thing. I could feel Shona’s agony, so vividly it was described. At first I thought there would be fantasy elements in the story but no. The focus is more on creating the atmosphere and understanding the protagonist’s situation as well as the development of the relationship between Carl and Shona.