Outsiders, The

by S.E. Hinton | Teens |
Registered by wingAnonymousFinderwing on 8/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, August 24, 2005
If you are interested in any of my books you can find them listed for free exchange at www.FrugalReader.com and www.PaperBackSwap.com If you sign up at either of these sites please list my e_mail as referring you. m.newman@att.net Thanx!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, October 15, 2005
Putting in Maurean's mixed dozen bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by Maurean from Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on Monday, January 09, 2006
Arrived on my doorstep Saturday in my mixed dozen bookbox...available for the asking!

Journal Entry 4 by Maurean at Third Street Diner in Jacksonville, Florida USA on Sunday, February 05, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/5/2006 UTC) at Third Street Diner in Jacksonville, Florida USA

left this on the free magazine rack, just outside the enterance.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by Jaquilin from Jacksonville, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I found this book on a newspaper rack outside of a dinner at the beach. it caught my attention because it was one of those summer reading books that i really liked when i was a kid. so i read it again. now that im older it was much better. iv'e kept this book on my shelf for a few years now. i like the book crossing concept and didnt want to forget about it. so the books been around for a reminder. so i passed it on and im hoping to start passing on many more books. i gave the book to a friend that saw the book on my shelf and liked the idea too.