Buccaneers and Pirates of Our Coasts

by Frank R. Stockton | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by byzantium of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 8/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by byzantium from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2005
for future release

Journal Entry 2 by byzantium at Kempsville Branch Library, FOL in Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Monday, March 27, 2006

Released 18 yrs ago (3/27/2006 UTC) at Kempsville Branch Library, FOL in Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

This book has vanished from its last known location! Suspicion lies on the regular trips to the library with armloads of books for school and pleasure. It was last used for a book report by one of my young-uns, so I declare it to be released to wherever it may be!

Let me know if you find it!

Journal Entry 3 by byzantium from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2006
Found! It was in the spare cabin, er bedroom, under a trig book!

Will be sent to vavoice when the wind blows northerly, and the compass points true...

Journal Entry 4 by vavoice from Glen Allen, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 23, 2006
AAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH_AAAAAAGGGHHHH_GGGHHH_*cough-cough*

The book was found floating amongst debris from a former Dutch Merchant. As it were well wrapped, 'tweren't much damage done. I'll be passin this along to one o' me mates what can read as the picture at the front promises tales of pillage and plunder.

Stand tall me hardies, and thanks be to him what sent it my way. I put yer payment in a bottle and tossed it over the side yesterday. Sorry about the rum smell :o)