Marie Antoinette: Princess of Versailles, Austria-France, 1769 (The Royal Diarie

by Kathryn Lasky | Children's Books |
Registered by rubyrebel of Toledo, Ohio USA on 8/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 23, 2005
This is going to someone at paperbackswap.com

Released 14 yrs ago (9/1/2005 UTC) at Controlled Release (Toledo) in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011
Taking this book out of KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

This looks like something I will want to read and pass on via Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 04, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2016 UTC) at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Shrinking my piles of books, thanks to a broken water heater we had a flood. This book was safe, but I need to make room for repairs. Vaya con Dios.