The Last Time They Met : A Novel

by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jamesmum of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 10/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by jamesmum from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, October 02, 2005
I found this book at the Pleasanton Library's book sale, and thought it sounded interesting. It is the trade paperback edition, and there is some writing inside the front cover - sorry about that.

10/04/05: Sending to Antof9 for the ANZ BookCrossing convention m-bag.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 22, 2005
Caught for the m-bag going to our friends in New Zealand.

The writing on the inside cover makes me think someone read this for a book club! It's actually some very interesting notes, and makes me a little more interested in reading it. Don't worry -- this one will go safely into the m-bag, as I have my own copy waiting to be read. I found it shortly after I read The Pilot's Wife, which although very good, was very heavy. I decided I'd wait a bit before reading anything else of hers for a while, but maybe I'm ready again :)

(there I go, shuffling the TBR* once again)

*TBR=To Be Read

Journal Entry 3 by NZ-2006-Con from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Another book out of the bag.
Someone will enjoy reading this book. What a lovely cover it has.

Thank you jamesmum for sending this to us for our convention.

Journal Entry 4 by artemis99 from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, February 19, 2006
caught at the Dunedin Bookcrossing convention! my first convention - great stuff!! have nver read a book by Shreve, so here is my chance!