Vita brevis: Floria Aemilias brev til Aurel Augustin : roman

by Jostein Gaarder | Science |
ISBN: 8203241654 Global Overview for this book
Registered by LESEHEST of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 8/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, August 14, 2005
Got this one from a good friend. Already read it once before, a couple of years ago. Im in the middle of it now; re-reading it before I let it go:) Good one.
Floria Aemilias (love)letters to Aurel Augustin.

Journal Entry 2 by LESEHEST at Bare Blåbær, Solsiden in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, August 18, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (8/17/2005 UTC) at Bare Blåbær, Solsiden in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

La den i avis-hylla på veggen:)

Journal Entry 3 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, August 18, 2005
I must say it was somewhat nervewracking to walk in to Bare Blåbær, pick the book off the newspaperstand and walk out with it just like that... I was certainly expecting someone to come running after me and ask what the ** I thought I was about... Perhaps next time I will plan for enough time to sit down and have a coffee, it will look less odd ;)

I haven't read this book by Gaarder yet, so I'll read it before I release it into the wild again.

Journal Entry 4 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, December 28, 2006
Jeg nærmest skummet gjennom denne. Kanskje fortjener den mer oppmerksomhet, men jeg er ikke så sikker - og jeg har hatt den liggende så lenge at det er på tide å sende den videre ut i verden...

Journal Entry 5 by mirthful at St. Olavs Hospital in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/2/2007 UTC) at St. Olavs Hospital in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

På venterommet poliklinikken 5 etg. kvinne og barn senteret