Girl Meets Ape

by Chris Manby | Women's Fiction |
Registered by nice-cup-of-tea of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 8/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, August 14, 2005
Funny chicklit, good for a quick weekend read!

Journal Entry 2 by nice-cup-of-tea at GZ Wollishofen in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, August 20, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (8/20/2005 UTC) at GZ Wollishofen in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

At the Zurich Bookcrossers Picnic, GZ Wollishofen!

Journal Entry 3 by maliline from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I picked up this book at the bookcrossing BBQ, which was really nice ! I've already read it, and I found it quite good. Not sure yet where I'm going to release it, we'll see...

Journal Entry 4 by Potat1556 from Oberweningen, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, December 29, 2008
I found this book in a tram sometime ago in Zurich, have finally read it and liked it. Even thoguh the story has certain interesting aspects about apes and chimpanzees, it still has that trademark theme of a chickflick.....was fun to read but if it had not been for the apes, i would have stopped reading after a couple of chapters.
Will now decide what to do with it...now to the next one!

Journal Entry 5 by Potat1556 at Hauptbahnhof - Treffpunkt in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, June 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (6/12/2010 UTC) at Hauptbahnhof - Treffpunkt in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Funny chic book....interesting little anecdotes about apes and chimps...enjoyed it...light reading.

releasing it today at 11 am approx. at the Bench