THE HOUSE OF THE SPIRITS

by Isabel Allende | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 8/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2005
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 24, 2007
This book tells the story of the Trueba family. Estaban Trueban was a man with extreme anger issues. Although he ended up very wealthy in some ways he also ended up very poor. Emotionally this man was a train wreck. This is a family saga with amazing details about Chilean history. Politically this book was extremely interesting and I learned a great deal about Chile. Allende writes of strong willed men and women with a great passion for life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 05, 2007
Mailed early this past week to redhot brat!!

Journal Entry 4 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, August 21, 2007
This has arrived safely. Thank You for sharing it with me.

Journal Entry 5 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Saturday, November 17, 2007
Even though this sounds like a good read, I'm just not getting around to it. Since I saw that Indygo88 is looking for this as a Secret Santa Wishlist surprise, I think I will pass it along to her and stop the dust it's been growing. Thanks Ace for sharing it, even if I didn't get around to reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 18, 2007
Sending this off to Indygo88, for her and her Secret Santa. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by indygo88 from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Friday, December 07, 2007
Got it! It's all wrapped up now & ready to head overseas! Thanks, brat! :')

Journal Entry 8 by indygo88 from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Sunday, December 09, 2007
Shipping off tomorrow to Secret Santa recipient supertellp! Enjoy! :')

Journal Entry 9 by supertellp from Durham, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 25, 2007
I am a spolit girl, getting so many books from my wish list for my Secret Santa, Thank you Indigo88 and redhotbrat for your generosity.