Doctor Who:The Pyramids of Mars

by Terrance Dicks | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 8/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 12, 2005
The Tardis has arrived in the year of 1911

Journal Entry 2 by MrPloppy from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 19, 2005
Caught for me by the Cat that is Futuristic.

My god ... who drew the Doctor and Sarah on the cover ... sugar, they look a tad grumpy ... nevermind, i shall read it and watch the video of it at the same time ... that'll give you nightmares.

Postscript, Sep 25th 2006
Well i did ... and i didn't. Which is which i shall not tell thee, Lord Suhtek (apparently same actor did the voice of the satanish baddie in the new series of Dr Who ... well i never) ... anyway another Dr Who to add to my permanent transdimensional collection. Only another several hundred thousand Dr Who items to go ... mmm lovely.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at St Tim's Church, Burnside in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (3/23/2013 UTC) at St Tim's Church, Burnside in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released at the Burnside community fun day.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 4 by gwilk at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 11, 2013
On display in the foyer of St Timothy's church on Kendal Ave.