How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

by Kerrelyn Sparks | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0060751967 Global Overview for this book
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 8/11/2005
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, August 11, 2005
Roman Draganesti is charming, handsome, rich...he's also a vampire. But this vampire just lost one of his fangs sinking his teeth into something he shouldn't have. Now he has one night to find a dentist before his natural healing abilities close the wound, leaving him a lop-sided eater for all eternity.

Things aren't going well for Shanna Whelan, either. After witnessing a gruesome murder, she's next on the mob's hit list. And her career as a dentist appears to be on a downward spiral because she's afraid of blood. When Roman rescues her from an assassination attempt, she wonders if she's found the one man who can keep her alive. Though the attraction between them is immediate and hot, can Shanna conquer her fear of blood to fix Roman's fang? And if she does, what will prevent Roman from using his fangs on her...?

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 23, 2005
An enjoyable read. Considering the way it ended, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel. :)

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 23, 2005
Heading to Helly77 by way of schoolinathome and an M-bag! Thanks schoolin!! Hope you enjoy the book, Helly! :)

Journal Entry 4 by schoolinathome from Birmingham, Alabama USA on Monday, November 07, 2005
received for Helly's m-bag

ETA 2/1/06:
Okay getting Helly's m-bag ready it will go out Saturday 2/4/06- hopefully it will not take til this time next year to get there :)

Journal Entry 5 by Helly77 from Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, May 08, 2006
thanks for this :D

Journal Entry 6 by Helly77 from Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 28, 2006
I have to admit that being a huge fan of shows like "Buffy" and "Angel", I have an increasingly large soft spot for vampire stories with heart rather than simply gore. So I decided to give this a go. I wan't disappointed. Whilst I could not describe this book as a literary masterpiece, as they say, it does exactly what it says on the tin!The title tells you exactly where the story is going, but it is the getting there that counts! What more could a girl ask for in a book?? Russian Mafia, handsome rich vampires, security guards in kilts, a dentist who is afraid of blood, specialist vampire television and a possible vampire war!!Full of action, some blood (mostly synthetic) and lots of massive laughs thanks to the female lead Shanna, this was a really enjoyable and unputdownable book, with a wide range of believable and likeable characters. Highly recommended to all those with a warm heart!!

Journal Entry 7 by Helly77 at in a YBS in to another bookcrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 01, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (6/1/2006 UTC) at in a YBS in to another bookcrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases

gone out as part of a paranormal romance swap :)

enjoy!!!

Journal Entry 8 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
This got here yesterday... pretty quick from UK to USA. Thanks Helly! I look forward to reading this one! :)

Journal Entry 9 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, July 28, 2006
This was a good book which held my interest throughout. I look forward to the follow-up, Vamps in the City. I'm interested to see how things turn out with Shanna and Roman, and where Shanna's dad and the rest of the Stake-Out crew from the CIA fall into play.

Released 12 yrs ago (8/7/2006 UTC) at Paranormal Virtual Bookbox in Bookrelay, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to cheesygiraffe on 07-Aug-2006 via Media Mail. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by cheesygiraffe from Florence, Alabama USA on Monday, August 14, 2006
Thanks Cherie! Got this is in that little old mailbox today. :)

Journal Entry 12 by cheesygiraffe from Florence, Alabama USA on Saturday, December 20, 2008
Cute vampire romance. Reminds me of the Lynsay Sands vampire books.

Journal Entry 13 by cheesygiraffe from Florence, Alabama USA on Saturday, January 10, 2009
Added to Round 31 of the Paranormal Virtual Bookbox

Released 10 yrs ago (1/23/2009 UTC) at Virtual Paranormal Bookbox, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Smilin-heart plucked this out of the Paranormal VBB.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by Smilin-Heart from Norfolk, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 15, 2009
Thanks for sending this out to me.