Intern Blues

by Robert Md Marion | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BuzzyBuzzina of Woodland Hills, California USA on 8/10/2005
Journal Entry 1 by BuzzyBuzzina from Woodland Hills, California USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by BuzzyBuzzina at Red Robin in Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, California USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (8/10/2005 UTC) at Red Robin in Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, California USA

Released with Children's Hospital as part of the Pick A Pair Challenge. L

Journal Entry 3 by Italianmix from San Dimas, California USA on Friday, August 12, 2005
On August 10, 2005 approximately 6:45pm, I noticed two books tied together with a yellow ribbon on top of the paper towel dispensor in the women's restroom of Red Robin restaurant. I just thought someone set them there while they were using the facilities. I at the restaurant having dinner with my brother and enjoyed a nice long visit. Before leaving I went back to the restroom and noticed the books were still there. I lean over to peek at the book title and noticed the label "I'm on a journey I'm Not Lost" Before I left the restroom, I picked up the book package and noticed the bookmark. I pulled it out and begain to read it. I then realized it was meant to be passed on. It was like getting a Christmas present in August. I was so excited, what a neat idea. Thank you.