The Catcher in the Rye

by J.D. Salinger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by efs300 of Hardeeville, South Carolina USA on 8/7/2005
Journal Entry 1 by efs300 from Hardeeville, South Carolina USA on Sunday, August 07, 2005
Salinger's classic coming-of-age story portrays one young man's funny and poignant experiences with life, love, and sex.

Journal Entry 2 by efs300 at Blooming Acorn, 178 Rte. 101 in Bedford, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (8/18/2005 UTC) at Blooming Acorn, 178 Rte. 101 in Bedford, New Hampshire USA

Left a paperback copy of this classic book on the blue bench right in front of this florist. Had a catch here recently so I thought I would give it another try.

Hope the finder enjoys the book....

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you register please indicate that you were referred by efs300. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, when you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch.

If you are new to Bookcrossing, click here for a great article called "I signed up for Bookcrossing. Now What" Its tells about the things you can do with your books and about the various activities on this web site. Enjoy...

Journal Entry 3 by diathome from Derry, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005
Found the book at the florist's in Bedford. I haven't read this book since high school, 40 years ago and welcome the opportunity to read it again. Will be taking it to PA in three weeks.

CAUGHT IN BEDFORD NEW HAMPSHIRE USA