Dark Secrets (By Request 3's)

by Rebecca York | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nakupenda of Vicenza, Veneto Italy on 3/23/2006
Journal Entry 1 by nakupenda from Vicenza, Veneto Italy on Thursday, March 23, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

I had bought this book for my "Birthday-RABCK" buddy but she never answered to my emails asking for her address, so I stuck with it...

Dark Secrets
Rebecca York

When love illuminates the darkness . . .

Whispers in the Night
Raven wood mansion summoned a nightmare Laura Roswell couldn't begin to understand. Not even fellow guest Jake Wallace could create a sanctuary for her, because someone was calling for justice - calling upon Laura - from beyond the grave.

Only Skin Deep
Twin tragedies haunt Dr. Katie Martin, whose vain unstable sister plummeted to her death, and biotech researcher Mac McQuade, whose partner had committed suicide. Mac had one banished Katie from his life, but now he needed answers about the fatal cost of beauty in the nation's capital.

Trail by Fire
Sabrina Barkely knew little about witchcraft, yet she was the prime suspect in the macabre Graveyard Murder investigation. The sudden heated passion between her and attorney Dan Cassidy seemed fated, but the murders opened a horrifying door to their past . . .

Released 13 yrs ago (11/20/2006 UTC) at Ταχυδρομικά στον nikolaos in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Το πρώτο μου bookbox ξεκίνησε!