Love Poems

by Erich Fried, Stuart Hood | Poetry | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nice-cup-of-tea of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 8/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, August 04, 2005
Bought at "Kunst & Krempel", Caritas Zürich

A lovely collection of poems about love, with the German original on the left and the english translation on the right. Seems a fitting book to release to celebrate my brother's upcoming wedding on August 12th 2005! My favourite poem appears below...

Journal Entry 2 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, August 06, 2005
Separation
The first day was easy
the second day was harder
The third day was harder than the second.

Harder from day to day:
the seventh day was so hard
that it seemed no longer bearable

After this seventh day
I already long
to be back with you

Trennung
Der erste Tag war leicht
der zweite Tag war schwerer
Der dritte Tag war schwerer als der zweite

Von Tag zu Tag schwerer:
Der siebente Tag war so schwer
dass es schien er sei nicht zu ertragen

Nach diesem siebenten Tag
sehne ich mich
schon zurueck

Journal Entry 3 by nice-cup-of-tea at Teddy Summer 2005 in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (8/10/2005 UTC) at Teddy Summer 2005 in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Teddy no. 212: Weisser Traum

I'm releasing the book to celebrate my brother's wedding on August 12th 2005. Chris is marrying Jenn - congratulations to you both and I wish you a long and happy life together! I thought this bear was a suitable release location!

Ich lasse dieses Buch zu Ehren der Hochzeit meines Bruders am 12. August 2005 frei. Chris heiratet Jenn - Herzliche Gratulation ihr beiden und ich wünsche euch ein langes und glückliches Leben zusammen. Ich finde diesen Bär sehr passend, um hier in eurem Namen ein Buch auszusetzen.

Click here for all the Teddy Releases!