Clown Prince of American Humor

by Bill Adler, Jeffrey Feinman | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by MieLH of Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on 8/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by MieLH from Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I picked this "unauthorized biography" up at a local used books-shop here in Odense.
Read this from the cover:

"Woddy... or wouldn't he?" and felt an instant need to find out!

I'm looking forward to reading this book.

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by MieLH from Odense, Fyns Amt Denmark on Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Hence my big pile of TBR's this book has only just been read. It's a fast read, but with many names that I know nothing about. Mostly people that Woody Allen wrote sketches or one-liners to, but also just people that I suppose were famous in the US way before I was even born...! This book made me feel very young... the world of Woody Allen is one I know very little about, and because of that this book was confusing. All the names were mentioned as if "this is something everyone knows"... Maybe the next reader will understand the in-jokes better than I did :)

Journal Entry 3 by MieLH at Paradigm Cafe, 3118 East Henrietta Rd. in Henrietta, New York USA on Monday, August 07, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (8/7/2006 UTC) at Paradigm Cafe, 3118 East Henrietta Rd. in Henrietta, New York USA

I'm sending this book to a CrossingZone in New York, USA, hoping that someone there will enjoy this book :) I'll be posting the book in an hour or so using Post Danmark (The Danish Post Office)

Best of luck finding new friends :)