I Hunger for You (Primes #3)

by Susan Sizemore | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CheriePie of Campbell, California USA on 8/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Received through PaperBackSwap.com.

This is the 3rd novel in the Primes series (which begins with I Burn for You and I Thirst for You).

From back cover:
Mia Luchese comes from a long line of vampire hunters but has never believed in the supernatural. When she's attacked by vampires, though, Mia must accept her family's dark legacy. What she doesn't know is that sexy S.W.A.T. team leader Colin Foxe, her rescuer and former lover, is also a vampire.

Colin doesn't want to mate with a mere mortal, but his attraction to Mia is blistering. To get to the bottom of the attack on her, he is forced to reveal his real identity--and Mia hers. But a generations-old battle that should rip them apart cannot break the bond that has their souls hungering for an eternity of ecstasy in each other's arms...

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Monday, April 16, 2007
I've decided not to read this as I've got so many other books on Mt. TBR, including Sizemore's Urban Fantasy Laws of the Blood series, which I think I'll like better than these as they're not romances. :) So I'm gonna RABCK this to Noumena at the BC Convention this weekend. w00t w00t!!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, April 20, 2007
Hand delivered to me at the 2007 BookCrossing Convention in Charleston. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2007
I've enjoyed this series and have ordered the next books! :) RABCK on the way to Sharalsbooks! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Received in the mail today! Thank you for your generosity and fulfilling one of my wishes!

Journal Entry 6 by sharalsbooks at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/7/2011 UTC) at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA

Book taken to Half Price Books to clean up in preparation for moving.