See Jane die

by Erica Spindler | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 077832169x Global Overview for this book
Registered by nowifly1 of Trenton, Kentucky USA on 7/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nowifly1 from Trenton, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Liked it a lot!

Journal Entry 2 by nowifly1 at Walgreens on Ft. Campbell Blvd. in Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Released 18 yrs ago (7/26/2005 UTC) at Walgreens on Ft. Campbell Blvd. in Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005
I saw this release come up in the sidebar and was tempted to go out looking for it. Instead, I waited until I was taking my husband out for his birthday. While sitting at the stoplight by Walgreens, I could see a dark shape on the bench by the door...and I knew it was the wild release!

This looks like a good suspense novel.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
This isn't my normal genre, but I really got into it during a day that the car was in the shop. Almost everyone in the book dies - except Jane - so be prepared to change your mind a few times when you start trying to figure out who did it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Friday, August 19, 2005
Mailing to MysteryMish for a trade.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica , California USA on Sunday, August 28, 2005
Received this in the mail yesterday as a trade for Driving Over Lemons (mailed 8/26). Thanks much - the book looks great!

Journal Entry 7 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica , California USA on Monday, January 16, 2006
This was another good Erica Spindler novel. She writes what I like to call good beach reading - not to hard to follow, lots of suspense,and some feel-good relationship stuff. I was suprised by the end, and enjoyed the last 100 pages or so the best.

Journal Entry 8 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica , California USA on Monday, January 16, 2006
Sending this out on 1/20/06 in my Mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Monday, March 6, 2006
Removed from Bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Nearly killed as a teenager by a hit-and-run boater, Jane Killian is a woman with everything to live for. A series of surgeries restored her lovely face. She's the toast of the Dallas art community, her sculptures lauded as both disturbing and beautiful. And Jane and her husband, plastic surgeon Dr. Ian Westbrook, are expecting their first child.

Then a woman with ties to Ian is found brutally slain and, unbelievably, the police make him their prime suspect. At first determined to prove her husband's innocence, Jane cannot escape her own growing doubts. Then her nightmare escalates. she begins receiving anonymous messages and quickly becomes convinced they're from him -- the boater she always believed deliberately hit her and got away with it.

Now Jane must face a terrifying truth. Her tormentor knows everything about her -- her likes, her dislikes, her daily routine and, most frightening of all, her deepest fears. And he will use them mercilessly until he sees Jane dead.

Journal Entry 11 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, April 19, 2008
Giving to Toni Neal, DPM when I visit her on Tuesday.