The visitor from outer space (A Barnaby Brown book)

by Sidney J Rauch | Children's Books |
Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Atlanta, Georgia USA on 7/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Friday, July 22, 2005
This is an amusing little boy's story about a young'un from Sweetwater, Texas who discovers he has an "alien" twin brother. This 1989 copy is inscribed by the author "to the kids in the third grade." I think it is perfect for TexasWren's grandson. So I'm launching it on a return journey to Texas.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing at Wren's Crossing in Hillsboro, Texas USA on Saturday, July 23, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (7/23/2005 UTC) at Wren's Crossing in Hillsboro, Texas USA

For TexasWren's young grand-hatchling; may this story amuse and inspire him.

Journal Entry 3 by TexasWren from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Sunday, August 21, 2005
I'm so sorry--I know I emailed you about this books arrival, but I just realized that I didn't journal it. I was putting books on my new bookshelves (!) and suddenly couldn't remember if I had journaled it, checked, and now, I'm red-faced.
I think this one may be too simple for my grandson, but it looks about right for his little sister. If this heat wave breaks, we will have them next weekend, and it will make a great travel read.
Thank you so much for sharing. I put the drawing on my bulletin board.

Journal Entry 4 by TexasWren from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
I've shared this with 2 grandkids, but I think I'll pass it along now, since the next one in line is just 7 months old. ;-)

I'm sending this to Mojosmom to hold until my New Zealand BookCrossing friends,Futurecat and Otakuu, arrive at her house. They needed some small, light books to release on their world tour!

Hi you guys!!! Have fun!!!!

Journal Entry 5 by mojosmom from Chicago, Illinois USA on Monday, April 07, 2008
This arrived today, and will be passed on to my Kiwi visitor for release on her travels.

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Arrived last night at Mojosmom's, and found a bundle of books waiting for me.

Thanks TexasWren, and see you in a week or so!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 7 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
A slender book from Texas Wren via Mojosmom and FutureCat to be released on our road trip

Released 12 yrs ago (4/30/2008 UTC) at White Point Gardens/The Battery (specifics in note in Charleston, South Carolina USA

On the steps to the Battery. Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^