The Devil Wears Prada

by Lauren Weisberger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Sunneschii of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 7/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Sunneschii from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, July 22, 2005
I bought in the Brockenhaus today.

Journal Entry 2 by Sunneschii from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, September 05, 2005
I really gave it a try. But I don't like the way Lauren Weisberger bukds her sentences. After two pages, I couldn't stand her anymore.

So, my Mt TBR is big enough......;-)

Journal Entry 3 by Sunneschii at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, September 12, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/13/2005 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Kommt morgen mit ans Meetup!:-))

Journal Entry 4 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Picked up from the meetup last night, thanks sunneschii

Journal Entry 5 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, September 14, 2005
This was a seriously ridiculous book, but quite compelling in a strange way. I guess we've all had nightmare bosses, but Miranda must top the list! I kept reading to see how bad it got, and to see whether Ahn-dea-ah escapes from her hellish job. The writing was bad, the type was small, but still I kept reading! I really am a hopeless addict.....

Journal Entry 6 by nice-cup-of-tea at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, October 13, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (10/13/2005 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Coming with me to the Meetup tonight to find a new reader!

Journal Entry 7 by flying-bat from Baden, Aargau Switzerland on Friday, October 14, 2005
I took this with me from the October meet-up at Cafe Gloria. I will release it somewhere in the wild or during my holidays in the near future - unles the eagernes to read it will overcome me suddenly..

Released 13 yrs ago (11/7/2005 UTC) at Somewhere still to be determined in Dahab, South Sinai Governorate Egypt

I am taking this book with me on my holidays and will release it somewhere in Dahab somtime between Nov. 5th and Nov. 12th 2005.

Released in Christina Hotel lounge on bookshelf.