Whispers

by Belva Plain | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on 7/21/2005
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, July 21, 2005
I bought this book at a secondhand booksale yesterday.

12-8-2019:
I finally read this book. It's both a beautiful and horrible story.
The cover of the book has been nibbled on by something that eats paper. The structural integrity of the book is good though.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, August 18, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (8/18/2019 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I've wrapped this book to send to Soozreader who sent me a Danielle Steel book from my wishlist. No idea yet when I will be in Germany to mail this book but it will be mailed sometime :-) Happy reading Soozreader!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Thank you very much for this surprise book which arrived safely today!