Flirting With Danger

by Suzanne Enoch | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Sidney1220 of McLean, Virginia USA on 7/17/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Sidney1220 from McLean, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 17, 2005
Ordered from paperbackswap.com and received today.

10/22/06 Reserved for noumena12 via chicklit/contemporary romance bookswap.

3/16/07 Mailed at the post office. So sorry for the delay!

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 24, 2007
I really enjoyed this book...so much so that I've ordered the 2nd Jellicoe book from PBS and the third one from BN.com!! :)

From the Publisher
In her dazzling romantic suspense debut, USA Today bestselling author Suzanne Enoch brings us a thrilling tale about a thief who needs to prove she's no murderer and the millionaire who loves her.

Samantha Jellicoe is a thief and proud of it. Raised to appreciate the finer things in life, Sam has no trouble divesting the wealthy of their treasures. This all changed, however, the night she attempts to steal a valuable item from a Palm Beach estate. Before she knew what hit her, a bomb goes off, a guard is killed, and Sam ends up saving millionaire Richard Addison. She's a good thief and will own up to her jobs, but if anyone thinks to tie her to murder, they better think again.

On any other night, having a one hundred plus pounds of female fling herself at you is a good thing. But on this particular night, Richard Addison is mad as hell. Not only did he just have his gallery blown up-with him about to enter it-but the woman who rescued him didn't stick around to offer any explanations. When the dust settles, Rick knows the only person with answers to his questions is the mystery woman. And if she thinks she can hide from him, she better think again.

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, April 21, 2007
Brought this home from our Obsessor live swap/dinner tonight.

Too many books, too little time! This is a bit too "romancy" for my taste, so I'm going to leave it at the Book Buffet in the hopes it will find its perfect reader.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2007
On the way to Catsalive who picked this up from the BookObsessed.com Romance VBB! Happy Reading!tt

Journal Entry 5 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Wow! Super-fast. Thanks, noumena12. I was just about to add that surface mail would be fine any time in the future, but USPS in their infinite wisdom are removing that service, aren't they? I guess they can remove the last S & just be USPost from now on.

Journal Entry 6 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Friday, May 30, 2008
I enjoyed this - it's great fun & moves along at a cracking pace. The protagonists, Rick & Sam, were likeable characters. I look forward to reading the next in the series - Don't Look Down.

Journal Entry 7 by catsalive at bookobsessed.com, book swap -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 04, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/3/2009 UTC) at bookobsessed.com, book swap -- Controlled Releases

Sent to elsi, via her Aussie friend & m-bag, for the April Series Swap.