Kane and Abel

by Archer Jeffrey | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0449204758 Global Overview for this book
Registered by mummafour of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 7/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by mummafour from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, July 15, 2005
I really enjoyed read this book

Journal Entry 2 by mummafour at Phone box on Magill road in Magill, South Australia Australia on Monday, July 25, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (7/25/2005 UTC) at Phone box on Magill road in Magill, South Australia Australia

Journal Entry 3 by sparrowhawk81 from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, August 13, 2005
Found the book on 2nd of August, 2005 (a Tuesday) on the window ledge of the second hand book exchange near the corner of Magill Road and Glynburn Road, Adelaide. Not usually the type of thing I'd read but I've given it a shot and am enjoying it so far. Doesn't look like this book has left Magill Road yet, so I'll probably leave it on the 106 bus...

Released 16 yrs ago (8/21/2005 UTC) at Laundrette on Glynburn Road, next to Flips Pizza in Firle, South Australia Australia

Journal Entry 5 by BonsaiSamurai from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I registered this book using an old BookCrossing account. I still wanted to keep track of these books so I've made entries for them using my new account.