"O" Is for Outlaw

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bilbi of Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on 7/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, July 14, 2005
Kinsey Millhone is back ! She has to face her past...

Journal Entry 2 by bilbi at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 29, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (7/30/2005 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

When I propose this book on the bookrelay, it appears to be on morgail's wish list so that's for you, dear !
Happy aniversary ! <== it was almost your aniversary when I sent the book ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005
The book arrived yesterday! Thanks so much for sending it to me bilbi:) I'm looking forward to catching up with Kinsey's adventures.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, November 11, 2007
Yay! I've finally gotten to "O". I loved this volume of the Kinsey Millhone series. The book gets into Kinsey's past, especially the part of her life she spent with her first husband. I also liked that Sue Grafton had Kinsey go back to Louisville:) It's fun to read about local landmarks & schools.

Releasing into FeralReader's Wish-Come-True bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by jnpert from Ridgefield, Connecticut USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2007
My husband selected this from the book box. Thank you!