In My Father's House: The Years Before "The Hiding Place"

by Corrie Ten Boom | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2005
More than a collection of memories--more than nostalgia from a rich life. Here we have the unique lessons of a family preparing for a future, a future which would demand the power of God's love and strength.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Offering up in my NF VBB starting in February 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/22/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to Readertoo for Oh, The Places You Can Go Release Challenge 2021 - House, NC

Journal Entry 5 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Monday, April 05, 2021
I chose this book from the Non-Fiction VBB. Corrie ten Boom is one of my favorite authors. My grandpa was Dutch. He didn't talk about the war much but since he lived through it I've always been interested in stories of the occupation during WWII. Thank you booklady 331 for sharing this book with me!