The Secret Life of Bees

by Sue Kidd | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0142001740 Global Overview for this book
Registered by melinda010100 of Janesville, Wisconsin USA on 7/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by melinda010100 from Janesville, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Stevie's copy

What a delightful story!

Journal Entry 2 by JDT from Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, July 28, 2005
I'm so happy to have such a nice copy of this book I loved - to re-read and share.

Thanks so much, melinda010100

Journal Entry 3 by JDT from Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, August 04, 2005
An added bonus in this book that wasn't in the original I read and loved: a readers guide including an interview with Sue Monk Kidd.

I've been fascinated with her as a person - after reading upbeat Christian articles by her years ago, then being amazed at her novel The Secret Life of Bees, and her latest: The Mermaid Chair.

There's been some real personal/ spiritual development, it seems, that's very intriguing.
Now I'm also reading her spiritual memoirs: When the Heart Waits and The Dance of the Dissident Daughter.

But all in all, this one is my favorite!

Mailing to Emily S. in Ohio - her request on paperbackswap.com

Journal Entry 4 by arizonacolbys from Mentor, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 26, 2006
Received this one on PaperbackSwap a few months ago!