Sons (Good Earth Trilogy, Vol 2)

by Pearl S. Buck | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Brendalc57 of Sacramento, California USA on 7/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Brendalc57 from Sacramento, California USA on Saturday, July 09, 2005
I have not read this book. I did read the Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and this is book 2 so am excited that I found it at a library sale for only 50 cents and it is in mint condition!

Journal Entry 2 by Brendalc57 at National City, California USA on Friday, July 22, 2011
I found this book to be very interesting. The three brothers Wang all were very well depicted...each so different from their father who in the first book of this trilogy "The Good Earth" was so humble and respectful to the earth in farming which made him a very rick but fair man.

Am going to read the next book of the trilogy "The Mother."

Journal Entry 3 by Brendalc57 at National City, California USA on Wednesday, October 12, 2011
A good second book of the Pearl Buck trilogy from the original Good Earth...beautifully written and gives you a view of the life of the three sons of a simple peasant who made a fortunate due to his good work ethic and his honesty...his sons each were so different. Another of Pearl Buck's books I totally love!