Whispers

by Lisa Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by luvsbooks of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 7/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, July 08, 2005
I'm putting this up at a book swap site to see if anyone is interested.

Journal Entry 2 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, July 23, 2005
Sending off as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, July 29, 2005
just got the book in the mail today. Thank you so much. this really brighten my day since I have had the most horrible 9 days so far. see I just knew there was blue skies coming my way.

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2006
this book was written with the scene of Oregon is where I lived and I also think it is so cool to have a book talk about Oregon.
claire, miranda and tessa are called back home from their father the Dutch. Home is Lake arrowhead where 16 years ago claire fiance's death stays as a long unsolved mystery. The three sisters came up for albi 16 years ago where they were, but it is not true. One of the sisters did the murder or was it some one elses? no one is willing to change the story on what happen. Kane the journalist is writting a book about the death and what really happen. Well he find the truth and if he does what will he do with the knowledge?
This book is going to snowy652.

Journal Entry 5 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (6/6/2006 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA

this book is going to snowy652

Journal Entry 6 by snowy652 from Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 28, 2006
book arrived safe and sound -- I will most likely lend this one to my mother-in-law and see if my husband wants to read it when it is returned. I will then read it and comment on it and release it to a new reader.