Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by HikingRoachess of Grand Island, New York USA on 7/7/2005
Journal Entry 1 by HikingRoachess from Grand Island, New York USA on Thursday, July 7, 2005
This book is an easy read, and a real page-turner. I found myself reading late into the night to see what happened next. Please read...enjoy...and then set it free in the wild again to grace somebody else's night table for awhile.

Journal Entry 2 by HikingRoachess at Starbucks/Main St. in Williamsville, New York USA on Thursday, July 21, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (7/22/2005 UTC) at Starbucks/Main St. in Williamsville, New York USA

Starbucks has a book-exchange program, so you'll find it there, nestled amongst others on the bookshelves. It will have company until the moment that special reader comes along.

Journal Entry 3 by buffalowings from Amherst, New York USA on Friday, July 22, 2005
Haven't read it yet.

Journal Entry 4 by buffalowings from Amherst, New York USA on Thursday, July 28, 2005
This book will be released at David Cadillac on 7/29 after 8:30 AM

Released 16 yrs ago (7/29/2005 UTC) at David Cadillac Pontiac at 6009 South Transit Road, in Lockport, New York USA

I left the book in the waiting room for the service department as it took four hours to fix my car.