The Man Who Missed the War

by Dennis Wheatly | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by hasher5 of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 10/5/2002
Journal Entry 1 by hasher5 from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, October 5, 2002
looks like fun, but no time to read and no place to store

Journal Entry 2 by hasher5 at Blockbuster Video, Robson/Cardero in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, October 5, 2002
Released on Saturday, October 05, 2002 at Robson & Cardero outside Blockbusters in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by vancouver from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, October 6, 2002
Too soon to say but an interesting idea. The writing style reminds me of Olaf Stapleson

I purchased the book at a second hand store. Not sure yet how I will dispose of it

Journal Entry 4 by vancouver from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, October 6, 2002

I found the book in my building lobby on Oct 5/02

Journal Entry 5 by vancouver from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, October 6, 2002
I made an error on my first entry. I did not buy this book in a used book shop but found it in my apartment building lobby yesterday Oct 5.
I think I will take it to a different neighbourhood when I am finished

Released on Monday, July 26, 2004 at somewhere in stanley park in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.