Cooking Up a Storm

by Emma Holly | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ThreeSixNine of Catawba, Wisconsin USA on 8/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Monday, August 08, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

The Coates Inn Restaurant in Cape Cod is about to go belly up when its attractive owner, Abby, jumps at a stranger's offer to help her – both in her kitchen and her bed. The handsome chef claims to have an aphrodisiac menu that her patrons won't be able to resist. Can this playboy chef really save the day when Abby's body means more to him than her feelings? Beautifully written and evocative story of love, lust and haute cuisine.

Journal Entry 2 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, August 11, 2005
PLEASE NOTE!!!

My dog ate this book. I cleaned it up fairly well, if I do say so myself. I did allot of trimming and taping. Half of the front cover is gone and he chewed the top right corner off of every page. I trimmed all the chew marks off so all the pages are kinda rounded out top right. It is still very readable, just not pretty. I was so very mad when I first discovered it, I was going to burn it but once I calmed down, I figured it was still ok for the right person to love it.

I enjoyed the book -- I liked the story. Her random screwing got old, especially once she realized she loved Storm, Hello? And I'll tell you, if I ever thought about sticking something in my hubby's butt, it WOULD NOT go over very well. Though I did know a guy once who...................

Journal Entry 3 by ThreeSixNine at n/a in n/a, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 12, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (8/12/2005 UTC) at n/a in n/a, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending to SandDanz via the relay.

Journal Entry 4 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
received today as part of a relay... thanks! :)

Hmmm... I didn't realized dogs enjoyed people erotica too... LMAO!!!

loan to noumena12

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Thanks Sand!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 05, 2006
Three, you did a great job cleaning up the book and I loved your JE. :)

This is one of my favorite erotica books...because it has more of a story line...and because the sex (although sometimes gratuitous) was not too over the top. And I think she did realize that she was out of control with that construction guy.

Returning to SandDanz!

Journal Entry 8 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Thursday, May 04, 2006
Received back from Noumena