Catch-22

by Joseph Heller | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0440204399 Global Overview for this book
Registered by rossshow of Hualapai, Arizona USA on 7/6/2005
Journal Entry 1 by rossshow from Hualapai, Arizona USA on Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Offering on BookRelay. Seems like this one will be making the "rounds"

Enjoy, Fellow Bookcrossers!

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven150 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Received today as part of a bookrelay. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 3 by Heaven150 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Decided it would be awhile before I could get to this one. Offered it to lauraloo29 on a RWL relay.

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Met Heaven150 at Starbucks to pick this up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 14, 2006
My bookshelves are overflowing. I've taken a second look and decided I won't be reading this book. I'll look for a new home for it.

Journal Entry 6 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 16, 2006
Accepted by Tribefan as part of the "Feeling Crazy or Weird" Relay

Journal Entry 7 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Monday, October 16, 2006
Thanks for sending! This book is on ALL of my reading lists! Will journal again once it has been read!

#451 on the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
#7 on Modern Library's list of the Best Books of the 20th Century

Journal Entry 8 by Tribefan at Lakemore USPS in Lakemore, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/10/2008 UTC) at Lakemore USPS in Lakemore, Ohio USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.