What Should I Do with My Life?

by Po Bronson | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sun-beetle of Stäfa, Zürich Switzerland on 7/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by sun-beetle from Stäfa, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, July 02, 2005
The true story of people who answered the ultimate question.

Journal Entry 2 by sun-beetle at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, July 04, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (7/5/2005 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

kommt zum meet-up

Journal Entry 3 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, July 05, 2005
I so need this book (as apparently does Dolphus!) Will pass this onto him when I'm done...

Journal Entry 4 by nice-cup-of-tea from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, July 10, 2005
I really enjoyed this book, very thought provoking. It's not a traditional 'self-help' book which tries to get you to do exercises and figure out what you want to do. Instead, Bronson collected 900 stories about careers and life, of which this book tells about 50 stories. Interweaved with the stories are Bronson's own thoughts and remarks and career story. He groups the stories together under themes such as family, environment.

This book really helped me to forgive myself a little for having struggled so long to complete my masters thesis. It doesn't matter in a sense how long something takes, as long as it's worth doing! Lots of food for thought here....

Journal Entry 5 by wingDolphuswing from Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on Saturday, August 20, 2005
Was given to me by nice-cup-of-tea at today's BC picknick in Zurich. I hope it will provide me with some inspiration on what to do with my life - I'm in dire need for it. ;)