Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Left Behind No. 2)

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by lleeggss of Apopka, Florida USA on 6/27/2005
Journal Entry 1 by lleeggss from Apopka, Florida USA on Monday, June 27, 2005
Book Description
Rayford Steele and Cameron ("Buck") Williams find themselves pressed into service for the man they believe could be the Antichrist. Nicholae Carpathia takes over the United Nations, signs a peace treaty with Israel, and begins to lure the nations of earth together to form one global village. Meanwhile, the judgment of God begins to fall on the earth. Buck and Rayford, along with their pastor and Rayford's daughter, must fight to stay alive and battle the forces of evil in the strength of their fledgling, newfound faith.

Journal Entry 2 by lleeggss at World Market OBT & Sand Lake in Orlando, Florida USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (5/20/2006 UTC) at World Market OBT & Sand Lake in Orlando, Florida USA

Released near the front of the store.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, June 18, 2006
lleeggs pretty much wrapped up the storyline well. It is an interesting read, unfortunately I did not read the first book, so I missed out on character development. The story is very interesting, especially for me, since I am working on becoming part of the ministry. There are some moments of dryness and awkward reading pertaining to the relationship building between two of the characters, but other than that it is still a pretty interesting story about how Revelation might play out. Thankyou for dropping this off at World Market, I will release it elsewhere, since it sat there for a couple of weeks before I took it. None the less, I would recommend it to readers, but would suggest you read the first book in order to be better in tune with the interlapping story lines.

CAUGHT IN ORLANDO FLORIDA U.S.A.