Wenn Liebe sich bindet. Partnerschaft auf dem Wege zur Erfüllung

by Hartmut Krüger | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 6/27/2005
Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 27, 2005
I picked this up at the Vogelweh Air Base (GERMANY) Library free book exchange so that I would have some German books to release at an upcoming get together.

I don't speak any German so I have no idea what this book is about. Hopefully someone that can understand German will enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 27, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, July 03, 2005
This book is traveling in the Wiesbaden area. I met lots of wonderful BookCrossers at the picnic today. I am not sure which books were taken by BookCrossers and which will be "in the wild" so I will just make a journal entry and set them to travelling.

Journal Entry 4 by je-lirai from Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Friday, July 29, 2005
I took that, too...
Ich will's mal querlesen und schauen, ob ich noch was lernen kann. :-)

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2009 UTC) at Bücherwald Prenzlauer Berg (OBCZ) in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany

Steht im Regal.