Rapture's Angel

by Sylvie F. Sommerfield | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DreamworldBooks of Brooklyn, New York USA on 6/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Saturday, June 25, 2005
I purchased this book to share through bookcrossing. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by DreamworldBooks at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 30, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (6/30/2005 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to an AZ bookcrossing zone. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Essenza--OBCZ from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Caught in post -- will release to the Zone in the next few days. Thanks!

Released 14 yrs ago (7/8/2005 UTC) at Essenza Coffee House- 1350 S Longmore at Southern in Mesa, Arizona USA

Now available as part of the Essenza OBCZ!

Journal Entry 5 by Essenza--OBCZ from Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Pulled from shelf to make room for newly arrived titles. Will be sending away in a romance RABCK box.

Journal Entry 6 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Friday, March 24, 2006
received this in a romance bookbox. Thanks so much! Looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingMoemwing at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/22/2008 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Tijdens de grote strandmeeting in Castricum.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Sorry, my english isn`t good. Now, I read the book. I try learn with the book my english.

Mit freundlich Grüßen
Mo

p.s. nehme es mit nach Schweden
I took to travilling to sweden

CAUGHT IN DRESDEN SACHSEN/SAXONY DEUTSCHLAND/GERMANY