Venetian Dreaming

Registered by Neesy of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 6/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2005
Picked during a quick spot of book shopping with Flinx73, Wombles and CoffeeBron. After reading Mrs Garnet's Angel I'm looking forward to more books about Venice.

Journal Entry 2 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, March 4, 2006
Took me a few weeks to read this book - interesting descriptions of Venice. I would not like to be one of the characters in her real life story as she is very critical. I have 50 pages left and hope to finish it before the meet tomorrow at lunch so I can release it!!

Journal Entry 3 by Sammyinbrisbane from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, March 6, 2006
Received at a bc meetup in Brisbane. Thanks Neesy. I really enjoyed this Venetian memoire - brings back my memories of Venice. The author has some funny personality problems where she shows her lack of sense of humour - and obviously thinks that everyone's 'against' her -no wonder she has so many troubles.

Released 16 yrs ago (3/18/2007 UTC) at Living Well Health Club - Carindale in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Fitness First Carindale - on the childcare desk